Post by Rob Oldfiel » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:39:26

I have a linked Oracle database set up under SQL 2000.  I would like, each
night, to take a copy of all of the data and put it into an SQL database.
(...the reason is that the Oracle data is live, and I don't want the
application in question to have access to live data).

Does anyone have any ideas about this, or links to where I could find any
further information.

Thanks.

--
Rob Oldfield
www.realuk.co.uk

Post by Saleem Hakan » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 20:48:59

Try using DTS in SQL Server to copy data from Oracle.

HTH
Saleem Hakani

Quote:>-----Original Message-----