Replikation problem

Post by Jonas Risbrand » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:07:50

Hi!

When I try to create a new transactional publication I get the folowing
error when the wizard is adding articles to the publication:

'Error 50007: xp_execresultset: unable to get a bound connection back to
the
server'

The publisher is configured to be its own distrubutor and there is no
subrscribers.
The SQL-Agent log says: 2002-03-14 09:46:43 - + [180] Job
CAAA006N-gneiendom-1 was deleted while it was executing: the outcome was
(Unknown)

Im running SQL Sever 2k on Win 2k Server.

Any help much appriciated!

Thanks,

Jonas Risbrandt
Sweden

1. Resolver error for Merge Replikation

Hi All!
Perhaps it is a stupid question, but I dont understand
the situation:
I installed a merge replikation with 6 subscribers.
Further I used the microsoft resolver "by priority" for
some tables. 5 of these subscribers are replicating fine,
only one is stopping with the error-message:
(I dont know the exact message in english because were
using the german one:(
"Info is wrong or missing about the MAXIMUM Resolver"
I checked all tables and there is no one that should
resolved by that MAXIMUM resolver:(((((
What can it be? Is it possible and allowed to initialize
this subscriber once more, without data loss (that would
be the hell)

Thanks for help,
Michael

2. Week of the month (sunday's number)

3. ***Please Help me with replikation errors! ***

4. Lasso

5. Replikation auf SQL Server 2000 SP2 nach ?nderung des Servernamens

6. OLE DB woes

7. Off-Line data replikation

8. Patch to disable dBase banner

9. Problems, problems, problems

10. SQL problem, MSDTC Problem or VB.NET problem?

11. problems problems problems

12. SP5 Problem - Backup/Restore problem

13. Login problems & distinct query problems