Problems Using Bit types in a vinculated table

Problems Using Bit types in a vinculated table

Post by Will » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:15:04

I'm using sql server vinculated tables into Access2000 and XP and I'm having
problems when my table have more than 2 or 3 bit cols. When i open then
table or a query into access I couldn't modify any but from msquery or from
sql manager it works ok? what can I do ? I supose that is ACCESS problem not
ODBC o SQL problem. I installed SQL2000- SP2 , JET3- SP3 and MDAC 2.7.

1. Vinculate Tables in Access 2000 using ADOX

Hi

How do convert this code to adox ? how do use append table method?

 Sub Vincula_tabela(filename)
    ' Vinculate table to access database using dao

    Set database  = CurrentDb
    Set tabela = banco_dados.CreateTableDef(filename)

    tabela.Connect = _
        "ODBC;DSN=Tabelas do Visual
FoxPro;UID=;PWD=;SourceDB=C:;SourceType=DBF;Exclusive=No;BackgroundFetch=No;
Collate=MACHINE;Null=Yes;Deleted=Yes"

    tabela.SourceTableName =filename

    banco_dados.TableDefs.Append tabela
    banco_dados.TableDefs.Refresh

End Sub

Thank's
Cristiano

2. RDO to Access and INSERT INTO problem

3. Sybase : slow using 32 bit - fast using 16 bit

4. Performance issue on essbase

5. Bit Data type used in triggers fails??

6. Insert Into, IDENTITY column, and manual inserts

7. SQL 6.5 ALTER TABLE statement adding BIT type column

8. Strange? LCID-Errors ...

9. SQL 6.5 ALTER TABLE statement adding BIT type

10. ADD bit data type via ALTER TABLE

11. Altering a table, column is a BIT data type

12. type mismatch error while importing data to a BIT type column

13. Bit type problem