cann't run stored_proc on a transfered DB

cann't run stored_proc on a transfered DB

Post by shahar shocro » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I have a DB on SQL Server 6.5 that is running for some time
I have a web application that works with this DB
I transfered the DB "MyDB" to "MyDB2" and registered it
in the system DSN on my server
I chnged the DSN name in the code.
and that's what's happening I can access the DB but i cann't access
the stored_procs or the tables from my web application
even though i can see the table content using the query tool
and I can see the storedprocs when double clicking them
any one has any idea why the web application cann't see the
transfered DB content even though it can access the DB.

I will appriciate any reply ! or reference.

thanx.

--
Shahar Shocron
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.

972-3-753-4836
972-51-711115

1. can't access Transfered DB objects (Tables,Procs)

[...]

2. UK -West of London - Oracle Analyst Programmer

3. Cann't Insert, Update, Delete to DB on SQL Server

4. tinyit or varchar(5)

5. Cann't connect to DB from WEB server

6. Sales and Stock Contol System Problem

7. When the ftp task cann't connect server,I can't continue the step

8. Stored Procedures and Text Datatypes

9. GPF's when running multiple exe's against a DB

10. Office 97 cann't Mail Merge with SQL 6.5

11. Cann't anyone help me? Recordset error

12. Cann't seem to install MSDE???