non sa owner viewing sa owned jobs

Post by floy » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:32:02

How can a non sa owner view sa owned jobs in SQL 7 ? What priviliges i need
to set ? They may not wanna execute them but want to view the sequence of
steps that comprises the job ?

1. Viewing SQL Server Agent Jobs as non-sa

Hello,

All our SQL Server Agent Jobs are owned by sa. When there
is an application problem we would like our developers to
be able to log in to SQL Server under a troubleshooting
account and be able to view the success (or failure) of
these jobs. Is there anyway that we can enable an account
for them that would enable them to do this without making
that account sa?

Thanks,
Gary.

2. Getting table names with ResultSetMetaData

3. SA privilegia to non-sa user

4. Is there a SQL preprocessor for C/C++ avalable for SQL Server, Like Pro*C fro Oracle

5. Announce: granting SA-commands to non-SA users

6. Ingres Opportunities worldwide

7. Problem with non-sa owned scheduled tasks...

8. SQLServer Agent - execution of CmdExec Jobs - execution error when owner<>sa

9. Non SA Account cannot start Scheduled Job

10. Non SA Users Administering Jobs

11. SQL SERVER AGENT NON SA JOB PROXY ACCT ISSUE

12. Job fails when run under non sa