FoodMart 2000 Sample Budget Cube Store 1998 USA Drill Down Problem

FoodMart 2000 Sample Budget Cube Store 1998 USA Drill Down Problem

Post by Leon Chi » Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I was testing the FoodMart 2000 Sample Budget Cube supplied by Microsoft.
When I drilled down on the 1998 USA store budget, I get all positive numbers
on the quarters data, but the yearly data shows negative number? The 1997
data showed correct numbers.

Does anybody  else have the same result?
--

1. FoodMart samples do not drill down at Dimension Level

First Time using Analysis Services: I am working through
the samples in Reed Jacobson's OLAP Train 'Step by Step'
book and getting the following error.  Note: I get the
same errors when attempting to drill down into any of the
FoodMart samples that came with the install.  Am I
missing something with the installation?

[-] 'O' All State

       --- (Unable to retrieve children: Member with the
UniqueName [State].[All State] not found.)

2. Connecti thru internet

3. Missing Foodmart 2000 cube sample

4. !US - Redmond, WA - Systems Analyst III - Oracle

5. Foodmart 2000 Sample; Trained Cube

6. Optimizing SELECTS

7. CrossTarget LE with 1998 Budget Data

8. Access Linked Tables via ODBC Performance??

9. Unable to Dril-down on FoodMart 2000

10. Unknown measure aggregator value for a mesure from HR cube (FoodMart 2000)

11. Drill down to cube with Excel

12. Active X Drill Down controls for MS Analysis Services Cubes