Differences between SyBase TSQL, and SQL Server 2000 TSQL

Differences between SyBase TSQL, and SQL Server 2000 TSQL

Post by Nick Costanz » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 04:39:28

What are the main differences in syntax to look out for.
What are the best books to help me switch over? Thanks for
the tips.

Differences between SyBase TSQL, and SQL Server 2000 TSQL

Post by Andrew J. Kell » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:28:02

This should get you started:
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/deployment/70/sybasemigration.asp

--

Andrew J. Kelly
SQL Server MVP

Quote:> What are the main differences in syntax to look out for.