Cant Install SQL Server 7.0 on Windows Milllenium

Cant Install SQL Server 7.0 on Windows Milllenium

Post by Christian Mu?oz S » Sun, 09 Dec 2001 11:23:21

Can I install SQL Server 7.0 on Windows Millenium

Cant Install SQL Server 7.0 on Windows Milllenium

Post by Dwayne Lanclos [M » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:20:31

Yes, but you can only install the 7.0 Desktop Edition.

------
Dwayne Lanclos
Microsoft SQL Server Support

When posting, please state the version of SQL Server being used and the
error number/exact error message text received, if any.