Three event logged in the event view About SQLAgent whenever clear the event logs or failover

Three event logged in the event view About SQLAgent whenever clear the event logs or failover

Post by Steve Pha » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 02:45:04

Whenever I failover over a second node or clear the event log in the event
view I ended up three logs about SQLAgent; error, warning and good. One of
the event log had event ID: 318.

I had been searching on the Technet and I was not able to find out how I
would clear those errors out. As far the Virtual SQL and SQLAgent service
they worked fine.

Anyone experienced the same thing and had resolved please email the
resolution.

Thanks,

Steve