HELP HELP HELP !!!

Post by Tom » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:46:25

Hi all,
I'm new to SQL profiler and turning. I'm running SQL2K on
WIN2K with 4 processors. Recently, I'm experiencing that
CPUs go up 90%. My question is that what would be
appropriate action to take to reslve this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tom

HELP HELP HELP !!!

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:04:05

You might want to check out http://www.sql-server-performance.com/
This site contains lots of information about Profiler and PerfMon.  You will want to use these two tools to help figure out what is happening and where the bottleneck on the server might be.

--
Keith, SQL Server MVP

> Hi all,
> I'm new to SQL profiler and turning. I'm running SQL2K on
> WIN2K with 4 processors. Recently, I'm experiencing that
> CPUs go up 90%. My question is that what would be
> appropriate action to take to reslve this issue.

> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Tom

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. Adding an image to a database

3. help help help help help help help help help

4. WINSOCK.DLL error in VFP 5.0

5. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

6. What is "Dated Relation"

7. SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

8. - Financials Applications Programmer/Analyst: Purchasing - Portland, Oregon jw008921

9. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. Help help help help

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP!

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP