1996 Microsoft SQL Server Developer's Conference

1996 Microsoft SQL Server Developer's Conference

Post by James F. Kubeck » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi all...

MS used to have on its site the presentation slides and papers from the 96
SQL Server Developer's Conference at
http:\\www.microsoft.com\sql\devcon\default.htm.  There was quite a lot of
good technical data there, and I was wondering if anyone knew where MS was
hiding those materials these days.

Thanks,
James F. Kubecki
MCSD

1996 Microsoft SQL Server Developer's Conference

Post by Trevor Dwye » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi James,

I remember the site pretty well, it never got finished, although the info
that was there was excellent.

Are you after anything specific as I do actually have the CD that was given
out at the conference.

Best Regards

Trevor Dwyer -SQL Server MVP

Quote:>Hi all...

>MS used to have on its site the presentation slides and papers from the 96
>SQL Server Developer's Conference at
>http:\\www.microsoft.com\sql\devcon\default.htm.  There was quite a lot of
>good technical data there, and I was wondering if anyone knew where MS was
>hiding those materials these days.

>Thanks,
>James F. Kubecki
>MCSD

1996 Microsoft SQL Server Developer's Conference

Post by Tim Schwalli » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Didn't some of it end up on the MSDN CD's?

Quote:>Hi all...

>MS used to have on its site the presentation slides and papers from the 96
>SQL Server Developer's Conference at
>http:\\www.microsoft.com\sql\devcon\default.htm.  There was quite a lot of
>good technical data there, and I was wondering if anyone knew where MS was
>hiding those materials these days.

>Thanks,
>James F. Kubecki
>MCSD

1. OSF DCE Developers Conference/Brussels/June 4-6, 1996/KRBQM08

OSF announces the Belgian debut of the only OSF-
sponsored DCE conference in the industry: The OSF DCE
Developers Conference in Brussels, Belgium, 4-6 June
1996. This event promises to be the most comprehensive
DCE event of the year in Europe!

Learn about the current issues in DCE within three focused
conference topicsDCE Technology, DCE Deployment,
DCE Tools & Productspresented by leading open
systems experts including: Colin Scaife, OSF; John
Donovan, Cambridge Technology Group; Jonathan Chinitz,
IntelliSoft; and Hal Lockhart, Locus Computing
Corporation.

Running concurrently to the conference is the DCE Product
Showcase featuring hands-on demonstrations of DCE-
enabled products. Participating companies include:

Gradient Technologies, HaL Software Systems,
Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corporation, IntelliSoft,
Siemens-Nixdorf Informationssysteme, SunSoft, Inc.,
and Transarc Corporation.

To register or receive more information for the OSF DCE
Developers Conference, call +32 2 481 06 80 or fax +32 2
466 97 00. Please be sure to mention your priority code
KRBQM08
when responding. The conference brochure may also be
accessed on the World Wide Web at
http://www.dciexpo.com/

2. simple executable program to view/print RTF file

3. OSF DCE Developers Conference/ Brussels/ June 4-6, 1996, KRBQM05

4. Formating

5. OSF DCE Developers Conference/Brussels/June 4-6,1996/KRBQM09

6. Crystal 4.0/Jet 2.5 Problem - Please help!

7. Microsoft SQL Server Developers Conference!!

8. SQL Question

9. Microsoft SQL Server Developers Conference

10. INFUSE Conference May 15 1996

11. 1996 Unidata International User Conference

12. Microsoft SQL Server Developers Conference