DB PROCESS Died Or not enabled

Post by Charle » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

env :
Windows NT MS-SQL 6.5
Powerbuilder

I am getting a DB PROCESS Died Or not enabled, While trying to save database
changes, In Process of saving I call a Store Procedure
(Get_Shared_Choice_Grp). Which terminates the connection.
I am send the error log and store procedure which is creating problem. It
terminates the connection with powerbuilder.
search for "Get_Shared_Choice_Grp" store procedure in the log file
-Charles

  Errorlog-1.sql
12K Download

1. DB Process Dead or not enabled

Hello,

I am having a problem running a program(Report), when connected to SQL
server using Named Pipes/TCP.IP Net-Lib the program works fine with
IPX/SPX. I need to get this program to work with TCP/IP or Named Pipes
cause we are going to move the server to MS-Clusted Server and it only
supports TCP/IP. I get an error "Error getting new database
connection, DBProcess dead or not enabled" every time i run the
program i am able to connect and do data entry fine. Not this large
report.

I searched whole of technet and MS-KB applied everything that MS has
to say. But still could`nt make it to work. It only Works with
IPX/SPX.

Any Gurus out there Please help me out...

POST ASAP

2. Urgent: System Lock

3. ERROR: 10005 SQL-DLM DB Process is dead or not enabled

4. dbDao link error

5. DB Process is dead or not enabled

6. Storing binary files via XML

7. DB Process dead or not enabled

8. Help on Help

9. SQL-DLM:DB Process is dead or not enabled - ERROR:10005

10. restore - error db process is dead or not enabled

11. SQL-DLM: DB Process is dead or not enabled - ERROR:10005

12. DB Process dead or not enabled !!

13. DB process is dead or not enabled