I am getting the following connect error

I am getting the following connect error

Post by Tim » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am getting the following error when trying to utilize the site server
wizard to connect to our SQL server 6.5. Has anyone seen this error or know
what could be causing it. Thanks.

Cannot connect to the database with the information provided.

Details:

Error: 8066FFFF
Unable to open connection to the specified DSN.ODBC::[Native=52][State
08003] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Connection not
open\nODBC::[Native=74][State 08001] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver]Neither DSN nor SERVER keyword supplied