Storing objects in a database

Post by The On » Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:47:19

Hi All,

I am trying to store scanned images in a SQLServer 2000 database using C++.
Are there any samples etc or does anyone have some code I can look at to
guide me?

I am having problems using a CFile to load the data so I have tried using
an ADODB.Stream, but I can not open it with the required file.

Any help greatly received.

TIA
John The One

Storing objects in a database

Post by Narayana Vyas Kondredd » Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:49:03

The following link will give you some pointers:
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/programming_faq.htm#q5

But, MSDN is your best bet for code samples.
--
HTH,
Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)