SQL with NT client will and win 3.11clients won't connect

SQL with NT client will and win 3.11clients won't connect

Post by Tim Ros » Mon, 23 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I have MS-SQL 6.5 and have the following issues with it.

1) Performance monitors from any NT machine can't find the Database machines
even the DB itself.

2) isql from win 3.11 can't find the databse.  (client conf =  ipx/spx
dbmsspx3.dll)

other info

NT machines  with named pipes can see the DB.

DB machine network info

services:  (why ? don't ask me)
    computer brower
    gateway service for netware
    ms internet info service
    netbois
    rpc config
    server
    workstation

protocals: (why ? again if I knew what I was doing I won't be posting this)
    netbeui
    nwlink ipx/spx comp trans
    nwlinks netbios

adapter
    3com 3c509b 10/100

TIA

Tim - OMG

1. NT Client won't let apps connect to Netware SYB servers

zum Thema "NT Client won't let apps connect to Netware SYB servers":

Maybe Powerbuilder is lokking for an .INI File which is not existent under
NT ?
Please add your configuration (protocols used, NWLink, TCP/IP, Netlib,
etc.) profile and your NT Build (Type winver at the command prompt).
I'll see what I can find out...

cu

Klaus Kloeser

2. **VA-TYSONS-PEOPLESOFT HRMS**

3. NT Client won't let apps connect to

4. How to use array elements as field-variable

5. NT Client won't let apps connect to Netware SYB servers

6. Locking

7. HELP!!Win 3.1 Client <==>Win NT Sql Server

8. Anything missing when I resize my table extents.

9. Configuring DBNAMES programmatically on WIN'NT/WIN'98

10. Client won't connect to SQL 6.5 (help)

11. NT PDC application won't connect to SQL Server under AT command

12. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

13. Moving from Win 3.11 to Win NT ?'s