Using xp_regread

Post by Donald Keith Buc » Wed, 03 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have information about the calling convention for xp_regread? I have
looked in all the obvious places (help, MSDN, Technet, internet search engines)
and have found nada.

BTW: Im running SQL Server 6.00.121

Keith

1. xp_regread binary value?

Is there anything special I need to do to use xp_regread to read a binary
value?  I was unsuccessful the first time I tried it and so wanted to make
sure before I continue.

Thanks!

2. xp_cmdshell Error

3. How to prevent xp_regread error

4. Simple TSQL question

5. xp_regread

6. Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

7. Help

8. xp_regread - reading registry from T-SQL?

9. (Default) reg value w/ xp_regread

10. xp_regread?

11. can xp_regread return multiple key value names?

12. xp_regread returns Null...