xp drill to detail

Post by champion re » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:11:52

has anyone been able to get this functionality to work?

1. Xp drill to detail

Hi, maybee this is a simple question but i need an answer..

I want do drill down to the underlaying detail data from my Pivot Table
Component.
I have downloaded the Office XP Web Component Toolpack as mentioned in an
other tread in this Group.
But how do I implement this functionality?

Jan

2. Informix E-Mail List Monthly Posting

3. XP drill to detail

4. DCI Data Warehouse Conference

5. drill to detail in xp

6. Help writing select statement

7. Drill to Detail not working when drilling on level

8. 3667-A different operation is preventing this operation from being executed

9. Drill Through from Excel into detail

10. Drill to detail problem

11. Limit Rows Returned on Drill-to-Detail

12. Drill to Detail Problem

13. Using the Drill to Detail Filter