Find keycode of installed sql server

Post by Mohammed Ibrahi » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:22:00

Hi,
   Is there anyway I can find the cd keycode of the
installed SQL Server from the registry. Have the software
but mispalced the keycode.

Regards,
Mohammed Ibrahim

Find keycode of installed sql server

Post by Brian Mora » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:46:51

Reg keys are sometimes a little different here and there, but on my
machine...

hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\microsoft sql
server\80\reistration\CD_KEY

--

Brian Moran
Principal Mentor

Quote:> Hi,
>    Is there anyway I can find the cd keycode of the
> installed SQL Server from the registry. Have the software
> but mispalced the keycode.

> Regards,
> Mohammed Ibrahim

1. Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid keycode error at Crystal Reports

Hello,

I've developed a program in VB.NET using Crystal Reports. On my developers
PC everything works fine, but after installing it on a client machine, I get
the following error when I try to open a report:  Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll,
or invalid keycode

I've tried just about everything. When searching the internet I see a lot of
answers that point to an article at support.crystaldecisions.com, but that
Article doesn't seem to be available anymore. Can anyone tell me
step-by-step how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Remco Groot Beumer

2. asp to database

3. Install SQL Server 7.0 when SQL Server 2000 is installed

4. OPEN & SAVE

5. How to find which SQL server Edition installed

6. Help! Getting started Error!

7. win.com not found after installing SQL Server 2000 Desktop edition

8. test -dont read

9. Finding SQL Server Install Date

10. !!! How to find installed Hotfixes on SQL servers

11. How do I find if sql server is installed using VB Code

12. find licensing info on already installed sql server

13. Find current SP installed on SQL Server 7