ADP/ADE in AccessXP/Developer

Post by Frank Dul » Sat, 07 Dec 2002 01:08:48

Everything very personal, do I a Projeto ADP/ADE in AccessXP/Developer it
will be executed in 5 stations with windows 95 has way? ,outra throws
Packaging Wizard it is presenting a problem the installation in Win95 he
mentions VB Tool Kit 6.0..

ADP/ADE in AccessXP/Developer

Post by Roger Wolter [MSFT » Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:13:37

Not sure if you will get much response to this on this newsgroup.  You may
want to try one of the access newsgroups or PSS.

Quote:> Everything very personal, do I a Projeto ADP/ADE in AccessXP/Developer it
> will be executed in 5 stations with windows 95 has way? ,outra throws
> Packaging Wizard it is presenting a problem the installation in Win95 he
> mentions VB Tool Kit 6.0..

1. LinkChild/LinkMaster not working for me in AccessXP/SQLServer adp

I'm trying to use a datasheet/sub-datasheet in a form.  The recordsource for
the (parent) datasheet is a stored procedure that basically returns all
fields in a table.  The recordsource for the (child) sub-datasheet is also a
stored procedure.  The underlying tables ARE related on Parent.ParentID =
Child.ParentID.

I create the parent form and place a subform onto it.  I give it the
SourceObject, LinkChild ("ParentID") and LinkMaster ("ParentID") properties.

When I open the form, ALL records from the child table are displayed, not
just the ones that match the current record in the parent table.

What am I doing wrong here?

TIA

Joe

2. Survey: What drives the cost of data integration?

3. I'm in a ADP or ADE?

4. alter index to cluster

5. Prevent Table Import From Access ADP/ADE

6. PARADOX 4.02 (DOS version) internal errors

7. ADP/ADE - RunTime XP in Win95

8. Need a SQL Server 6.5 disk.

9. ADP/ADE

10. S.O.S. - MAJOR PROBLEM IN ACCESS 2K PROJECT (ADP/ADE) TOOL

11. How to programmatcally save a project as an ADE file (ADP->ADE) ?

12. Secure ADP, Distribute ADP and copy ADP

13. A2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project