MS SQL 7.0 -> mySQL

Post by spfanst.. » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Can someone point me to a primer on helping my MS SQL Server 7.0 talk
to my mySQL server (on Open BSD)?  I am trying to integrate two
systems, and they don't seem to want to converse.  ANY help will be
MUCH appreciated.

Sam Pfanstiel
FamilyConnect, Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

MS SQL 7.0 -> mySQL

Post by Brian K. Lawto » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00

Provided you have an ODBC or OLEDB provider for mySQL, you should be able to
define you mySQL server as a Linked Server in SQL Server and be able to
access mySQL from SQL Server.  Not sure about going the other way though...

RDA Consultants Limited (http://www.RDAConsultants.Com)
Contributing Editor, SQL Server Magazine (http://www.sqlmag.com)

> Can someone point me to a primer on helping my MS SQL Server 7.0 talk
> to my mySQL server (on Open BSD)?  I am trying to integrate two
> systems, and they don't seem to want to converse.  ANY help will be
> MUCH appreciated.

> Sam Pfanstiel
> FamilyConnect, Inc.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Porting code sql mysql -> MS sql server

(T2.title_id)/3.0) AS grp
the query that you send me is not suitable for my goal.
This is an example that i want:
The input-table is:
c       fid_attivita
-------|--------
1       20
2       20
3       20
4       23
5       23
6       23
7       20
8       20
9       21
10      21
11      21
12      21
13      21
the query :

attivita ,min(c) as from_c ,max(cinquina) as to_c from
pres group by matricola,if

o+1) ,attivita having attivita!=45 ;');
have this result :
from_c  to_c    attivita
-------|-------|---------
1       3       20
4       6       23
7       8       20
9       13      21
Thanks

.

2. Missing Operation

3. MySQL -> SQL Server 7.0 Question:

4. Q: Displaying redo log file content

5. MS-SQL -> MySQL

6. problem when retrieving top 3 records when using FOR XML EXPLICIT mode?

7. MS-Win95-->MS-Proxy2.0-->MS-SQL6.5

8. Sample directory

9. MS SQL 6.5 --> 7.0 conversion

10. MS SQL 7.0 <-> Macintosh: DATETIME Problem

11. ADO -> MS SQL 7.0

12. TORONTO>>>DBA MS SQL SERVER, - Full time position -TORONTO

13. SQL 7.0 Evalutation -> SQL 7.0