Problem Migrating from SQLBase to SQL Server 7

Problem Migrating from SQLBase to SQL Server 7

Post by Bill Mille » Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:46:05

When we migrate/port from a SQLBase db to a SQL Server 7 db the fields that
contain null are converted to spaces. Can anyone direct me to the setting
that needs to be changed to correct that? We are running the port from a
client machine, not from the server.
Thanks!!!

Bill Miller
Rockingham Group

Problem Migrating from SQLBase to SQL Server 7

Post by Massimo Bargellin » Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:05:18

Excuse me Bill but I have a problem connecting to a SqlBase DB from
SqlServer.

I tryed, from sqlServer, a connection with ODBC driver 3.11 and I cannot
connect; then I tryed with OLE DB provider for Centura PTF1
but I cannot connect!

Please can you explain to me how did you get the connection?
What was yuor connection parameters?
My sqlbase Engine version: 7.5 PTF1
Excuse me if I can't reply to your question but I hope you can reply to me!
Thanks
Massimo Bargellini