>The Internets Official Host

Post by P.. » Tue, 17 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>The Internets Official Host

http://www.officialhost.com/
We challenge you to compare us to several other web hosting providers.
  We already know how well we stack up to them, and we think you
should know this also. Compare our standard hosting plan and then you
will see just how much more for less you will receive from us.
 Official Host provides you with everything you need to get your
virtual home on the internet, with our affordable and reliable hosting
service. In addition  to reliable hosting we can provide customized
web site design, custom graphics/animation and web
 maintenance and updating service.
http://www.officialhost.com/

Post by John F. Eldred » Mon, 23 Nov 1998 04:00:00

>>The Internets Official Host
>http://www.officialhost.com/

Don't be deceived by the name of this company.  There is no "official"
host for the Internet; instead, there are many thousands of different
hosts, ranging from government machines to commercial companies to
private individuals' machines.  Although the Internet originated in
the USA, there is no single government controlling all of it.  The
.com suffix on this site indicates that it is a commercial concern,
not a government site.
--

PGP key available from http://www.netforward.com/poboxes/?eldredge/
--

1. Offpages.com : All the Internet Official Pages

Offpages.com is a official web pages search engine, with a lot of business, industries, sports, institutions, celebrities, and much more.

Offpages.com es el nico buscador de Pginas Oficiales en Internet. Contiene un gran base de datos de empresas,universidades, celebridades, instituciones, deportes, etc.

?Te estas perdiendo lo mejor de Internet?
-----------> http://gnews.com <----------

2. Change sybase expired password from VB

3. <<URGENT URGENT>> HOST COMMAND

4. Executing SQL Statements from Oracle to a linked SQL Server DB

5. ODBC-->Internet-->SQLSrv 6.0?

6. default file creation permissions for udump files

7. SQL7->Internet->SQL7?

8. fixed length of numeric field using zero's

9. activex-->internet-->oracle client, help me?

10. >>> TECH FORCE >>> Sr. Progress P/A - GUI - Webspeed- Internet

11. Delphi>>>>>>>

12. >>>SYBASE/UNIX ENIGNEERS WANTED>>>>Bay Area, CA.