Help - can I do a Union in Webdav SQL?

Post by Al Blak » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:05:17

I need to run a SQL query against my Exchaneg2k server using webdav.
The query needs to extract the same columns from 5 separate folders.
If I run the query against one folder - no problems, so I know my syntax is
correct.

However, then I try to modify the query to do a Union with the next folder
and the query fails.

strQuery = "select ""DAV:displayname"" FROM
""http://mail/exchange/SSITLab1/calendar"" UNION (Select ""DAV:displayname""
FROM ""http://mail/exchange/SSITLab2/calendar"" )"

(returns error status 400 if I include the UNION statement)

Are UNION queries supported in Webdav SQL?
where is the reference as to what is included/excluded in SQL webdav
queries?
I keep seeing it metioned in articles/books but I cant ever find it!

Al Blake, Australia

Help - can I do a Union in Webdav SQL?

Post by Bryant Like » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:21:29

Quote:> I need to run a SQL query against my Exchaneg2k server using webdav.

I would try posting your question to the exchange newsgroups. It is kind of
out of the scope of this one.

--
Bryant