Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated abnormally

Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated abnormally

Post by Born » Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:51:54

My PC blocked when I made BACKUP. I can't access to database and I can't
make this restore to ather database.
Error message is:"Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated
anormally"
I have MDF and LDF files.
WHAT CAN I DO ???

Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated abnormally

Post by Narahar » Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:21:12

If you can acces masterdatabase, use sp_detach and sp_attach to re attach
MDF and LDF files snd you can access the database.

-Narahari

Quote:> My PC blocked when I made BACKUP. I can't access to database and I can't