Deleting a Column from a Table via SQL

Post by Cliff Gleaso » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a valid SQL statement I can use to delete a column
from a SQL Server 6.5 table?  Seems like I can drop a database, table,
index, etc., but not a column.  Anybody, anybody...

Deleting a Column from a Table via SQL

Post by Quah Siew Thia » Wed, 15 Jan 1997 04:00:00

that's becus u cannot delete a column in SQL Server !

to change the column attribute or remove a column, u have to drop and
recreate the table.

--
regards
Quah Siew Thiam

Deleting a Column from a Table via SQL

Post by wardt » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Not today

- bw

Quote:> Does anyone know of a valid SQL statement I can use to delete a column