Installing SQL Server in NT4 server - Uninstaller Running

Installing SQL Server in NT4 server - Uninstaller Running

Post by Anur » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:37:59

I am using a Win NT 4 server  when I try to install SQL Server 2000 in this
machine Installation stops & gives a message "Uninstaller is running"
I checked the Add/Remove group in controll pannel but couldent find any "Un
installer or related program installed"

Pl. instruct me how can I installe SQL 2000

Thanks

Anura

Installing SQL Server in NT4 server - Uninstaller Running

Post by Bryant Like » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:58:39

Quote:> I am using a Win NT 4 server  when I try to install SQL Server 2000 in
this
> machine Installation stops & gives a message "Uninstaller is running"
> I checked the Add/Remove group in controll pannel but couldent find any
"Un
> installer or related program installed"

Try the sqlserver.setup newsgroup.

--