Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick Reference

Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick Reference

Post by Alfred Raou » Thu, 05 Apr 2001 23:49:14

Hello there,
does anybody know of a good free Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick
Reference on the net? There was a good one at devguru.com but it's not
available for download anymore... so anybody can help?

regards
--
Alfred Raouf
Cellular: ++ 20 (0)10 5744290

ICQ#: 10002919

Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick Reference

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 00:04:29

I am not aware of a tutorial, but when I need a quick reference I turn to
Transact-SQL Help (Shift-F1 or Help | Transact-SQL Help) within Query
Analyzer.  I search Books Online when I need more in-depth information.
--
Keith