Script Debugger appearing when it's disabled

Script Debugger appearing when it's disabled

Post by Roberto Santo » Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:11:07

Hi, I have some DTS Packages on my server where the DTS option to active
script debugging is DISABLED.
Sometimes when running my packages I get the script de* on a Lookup
call and after pressing F5, I get at dts execution status only a Runtime
Error.

Any clue?

Roberto Santos.

1. "Just In Time" debugger appears

I use Delphi and ADO.  Since I have received help here ( few times) I am
asking again :
Here is my problem ( all proceeded from Delphi 5 IDE ) :
1. create and start very simple application which will
    2. create ADO connection object and establish connection to the database
( set Connection String; set Connected := True )
    3. close ADO connection and freee the object
4. close an application => at this mement JIT debugger appears ( it is when
Delphi calls Win API  "ExitProcess"  )
***This happens only for ADO 2.60 installed on w2k with Oracle 8.1.6 when
using Microsoft OLEDB provider for Oracle.***
Also, JIT debugger appears if repeat steps 2-3 more than once. This may lead
to severe crash of Delphi 5 IDE.
Since this problems does not occure with any diferent OLEDB providers, I
have strong feeling it is caused by Microsoft's
OLEDB provider for Oracle DB.

Could anybody give me a hint if this is OLEDB / ADO bug or not ?
Thank you very much.
Marek.

2. US-DE: Wilmington-Oracle Developer

3. 'Real' data type appears to round

4. Varchar(8000) ???

5. Rotten Messages

6. REPOST: Progress and FlexLM

7. Custom ActiveX control won't appear in Access '97 Report

8. Ctrl-Z's appearing in Clipper/dBase .DBF's

9. Integrated debugger hits every 'abort'

10. Help! SP2 appears to have broken my script

11. 'Process Cube' disabled