SQL Server and IIS4

Post by Jonathan Tan » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

With all the hot fixes for NT server 4.0, what is the proper sequence for
Thanks.

1. NT4,SQL Server 6.5, IIS4 Problems

Hi All,

Recently we upgraded from IIS3 to IIS4 and since doing this we have had
problems with query results from an ODBC compliant database held on the
server.
The database is accessible to intranet clients and we use IDC and HTX files
to build the dynamic web pages.  Since the IIS upgrade results of queries
have been corrupt.  We know this because we have a copy of the SQL statement
(IDC file) shown at the top of every HTML page which shows the request being
made.  Below is an example of a corrupt SQL statement.

SELECT *
FROM Client
WHERE client.salute like '%'
AND (client.first like '%'
AND client.last like '%'
AND client.company like 'moss'
AND client.city like ' ')

It appears to be adding squares instead of wildcard characters and sometime
it even adds in characters from previous queries made to the database.  This
then brings back inaccurate results.  I was wondering if anybody else had
experienced this problem and if so how they fixed it.   Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks, Sarah

2. Sending blind emails out of a list created in filemaker?

3. SQL server and IIS4.0 Beta 2 - DSN not found

4. Informix volunteer's DBA's to help companies recover in NY

5. SQL Server 2000 and IIS4 on the same NT server

6. Why does this not work? (finally)

7. NT4, SQL Server 6.5 and IIS4 problems

8. Academic question to online files or database to experienced users/admins.

9. SQL Server 6.5 In IIS4

10. IIS4 sends blank username/password to SQL Server 7

11. SQL Server and ASP and IIS4.0