"Process Info" in Enterprise Manager

Post by Kevi » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:58:08

In Enterprise Manager, in the Management\Current
Activity\Process Info page, we're getting "MISCELLANEOUS"
in the "Wait Type" column.  I can't find any documentation
in books online or the msdn knowledge base on what this
means.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

1. Informix "Enterprise Manager "

Hi!

Is there something like "Oracle Enterprise Manager" for Informix. I
noticed  something similar about year ago on www. informix.com but I
can't find it any more. I need it for managing Informix online on SCO
UNIX from win95 workstation.

Thanx,

Damijan

2. distributed databases?

3. Enterprise Manager "Error"

4. mm.mysql drive - ClassNotFound exception

5. Irritating "feature" of Enterprise Manager

6. connecting to SQL Server 7 from Linux / Apache / PHP

7. Enterprise Manager "catastrophic failure" message

8. Can a oracle survive a windows update?

9. database missing at "Enterprise manager"

10. No "Destination" in Enterprise manager

11. Enterprise Manager "Open Table" frustration

12. "suspect" tags in SQL Enterprise Manager