1. CONNECTING TO REMOTE SQLSERVER/ORACLE USING ADODB
how do i mention the connect string for connecting to remote sql server thru
do i need to install sql client ? or can i connect with out it with what
network protocols on the client machine.
if i give the remote server ip /host name in the connect string its getting
it's not connecting if i mention "Network=dbmssocn;Address=1433;" in the
Where can i find more information regardinmg connecting to the remote server
What connection string should i use for connecting to oracle server??
any help would be deeply appreciated
thanking u in advance.
3. connecting to a remote server using vb+sql server using ADO
6. Connecting to Oracle Remote Server through a proxy/firewall Linux using JDBC driver
8. How to connect to remote SQL Server using ADO.NET
9. using an IP address to connect from remote SQL Server
10. Connecting to remote SQL Server using DUN
11. Connecting to remote SQL Server over the Internet using Enterprise Manager
12. TIMEOUT When connecting to a remote SQL Server using Enterprise