MSSQL - install problem

Post by Dariusz Tomo » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have problem with installation MS SQL Serv 6.5 (120 days - trial version)
operating sys: NT Server 4.0 (set up alone server but connected to network)
network: sys: Linux
protocol: TCP/IP
1-st disk: multipartition: 1 - FAT32 (win95); 2 -NTFS (win nt)
1-st trial:  installed NT Serv, next MS SQL (without any error), but... i
couldn't start MSSQL Executive servis (error with magic number i don't
remeber now), the socond servis started OK. I could see my server but could
do nothing.
2-nd trial: deleted NTFS partition and installed NT one more. This time at
the end of installation error ocurred (error: SCN - 1057) and can't see any
servises connected with MSSQL = SQL server can't run
Desperado :-(((

1. MSSQL - install problem

I have problem with installation MS SQL Serv 6.5 (120 days - trial version)
operating sys: NT Server 4.0 (set up alone server but connected to network)
network: sys: Linux
protocol: TCP/IP
1-st disk: multipartition: 1 - FAT32 (win95); 2 -NTFS (win nt)
1-st trial:  installed NT Serv, next MS SQL (without any error), but... i
couldn't start MSSQL Executive servis (error with magic number i don't
remeber now), the socond servis started OK. I could see my server but could
do nothing.
2-nd trial: deleted NTFS partition and installed NT one more. This time at
the end of installation error ocurred (error: SCN - 1057) and can't see any
servises connected with MSSQL = SQL server can't run
Desperado :-(((

2. cursor is read only

3. problems in installing mssql server 2000

4. How to create an error DBCC CHECKDB would detect?

5. Install MSSQL 7 Problems

6. couldn't allow virtual column in View?

7. MSSql Server 7.0 install problem

8. Clipper

9. MSSQL server - install problem

10. install to d:\mssql only?