from SQL 7 NT to SQL 7 Windows 98 - Win 98 with DTS Data Transformation Services

from SQL 7 NT to SQL 7 Windows 98 - Win 98 with DTS Data Transformation Services

Post by FW » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I need to replicate a SQL 7 database using DTS from NT4 server to Win 98

The DTS reports that it cannot do that with Win 98 for licencing reasons.

Is there any easy other way to do that ?

Thank you

Fady WEHBE

from SQL 7 NT to SQL 7 Windows 98 - Win 98 with DTS Data Transformation Services

Post by KNV » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

DTS will work if you are running in Per-Seat mode on NT Server.

--
KNV
Check out http://members.tripod.com/~vyaskn/SQLServerRes.html for SQL Server

Quote:> Hi