Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server 80004005: Unspecified Error followed by Insufficient memory

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server 80004005: Unspecified Error followed by Insufficient memory

Post by John Morris » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:38:49

Getting Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (80004005):
Unspecified Error)
Multiple-Step OLE DB operation generated errors...

We get an error in Application Event Log.. Insufficient Memory
Available.

The error occurs in the task that I use Active X Script that takes an
access mdb file and saves it into the database. (Actually updates the
current mdb file with the new mdb file.)  This Active X Script uses
ado to update via using stream.

Any thoughts on why this occurrs...Does not always occurr....One week
is fine the other week this happens.

Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance!!

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server 80004005: Unspecified Error followed by Insufficient memory

Post by Frank Matthiese » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:52:01

Quote:> Getting Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (80004005):
> Unspecified Error)
> Multiple-Step OLE DB operation generated errors...

> The error occurs in the task that I use Active X Script that takes an
> access mdb file and saves it into the database. (Actually updates the
> current mdb file with the new mdb file.)  This Active X Script uses
> ado to update via using stream.

A code-snippet would be helpfull.

regards

Frank