Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated abnormally

Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated abnormally

Post by Born » Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:45:08

My PC blocked when I made BACKUP. I can't access to database and I can't
make this restore to ather database.
Error message is:"Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated
anormally"
I have MDF and LDF files.
WHAT CAN I DO ???

Error 945 Backup or restore operation terminated abnormally

Post by Suresh B. Kandoth [M » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:12:51

Stop the MSSQL Server service , make a copy of the mdf and ldf files.
Start the MSSQL Server service , try attaching the new files using
sp_attach_db.

Suresh B. Kandoth