2000 service pack

Post by Bhanoji Mall » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 02:13:27

Is there a service pack for sql 2000?  thanks.

2000 service pack

Post by Tony Rogerso » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 02:41:39

SP1 is under development, I believe it's scheduled for end of this qtr,
perhaps march/april time.

--
Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
Torver Computer Consultants Ltd

Quote:> Is there a service pack for sql 2000?  thanks.

2000 service pack

Post by Tony Rogerso » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 04:25:11

Sorry, correction - make that sometime later this year July/August/September
timeframe.

--
Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
Torver Computer Consultants Ltd
www.sql-server.co.uk [UK SQL Server User Group - FAQ, SQL Tutorials etc...]

> SP1 is under development, I believe it's scheduled for end of this qtr,
> perhaps march/april time.

> --
> Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
> Torver Computer Consultants Ltd
> www.sql-server.co.uk [UK SQL Server User Group - FAQ, SQL Tutorials
etc...]

> > Is there a service pack for sql 2000?  thanks.

2000 service pack

Post by Kevin Connel » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 06:37:59

ouch.

Quote:> Sorry, correction - make that sometime later this year

July/August/September
> timeframe.

> --
> Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
> Torver Computer Consultants Ltd
> www.sql-server.co.uk [UK SQL Server User Group - FAQ, SQL Tutorials
etc...]

> > SP1 is under development, I believe it's scheduled for end of this qtr,
> > perhaps march/april time.

> > --
> > Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
> > Torver Computer Consultants Ltd
> > www.sql-server.co.uk [UK SQL Server User Group - FAQ, SQL Tutorials
> etc...]

> > > Is there a service pack for sql 2000?  thanks.

2000 service pack

Post by Rich Steven » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:50:38

Hey Tony, like your web site.

How do know that the SQL2000 SP is scheduled for later in the year?   Where
can I find this info?

Thanks in advance.

>Sorry, correction - make that sometime later this year

July/August/September
>timeframe.

>--
>Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
>Torver Computer Consultants Ltd
>www.sql-server.co.uk [UK SQL Server User Group - FAQ, SQL Tutorials etc...]

>> SP1 is under development, I believe it's scheduled for end of this qtr,
>> perhaps march/april time.

>> --
>> Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
>> Torver Computer Consultants Ltd
>> www.sql-server.co.uk [UK SQL Server User Group - FAQ, SQL Tutorials
>etc...]

>> > Is there a service pack for sql 2000?  thanks.

2000 service pack

Post by Kalen Delane » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:58:41

As an MVP, Tony has contact with members of the SQL Server dev team at
Microsoft.
If you need a reference, you can basically  just say you heard it from an
MVP, or point someone to this newsgroup.

HTH

--
------------------------------------
Kalen Delaney

Feed Someone for Free Today:
     www.TheHungerSite.com

Post by Erland Sommarsk » Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:21:56

>Sorry, correction - make that sometime later this year July/August/September
>timeframe.

That is a fairly long time after the initial release. Then again,
I guess this is a token of that SQL2000 have proven to be quite
robust already in the RTM version?

--

1. Fwd: SQL Server 2000 and MSDE 2000 Service Pack 3a Released

* Newsgroup: vfp.general

* Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:25:10 -0400
* Subj: SQL Server 2000 and MSDE 2000 Service Pack 3a Released

 From Ken Levy:
"SQL Server 2000 and MSDE 2000 Service Pack 3a Released

Microsoft has just released SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3a. Visual FoxPro
8.0 includes the Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine SP3 (MSDE 2000
SP3). While it is not necessary to upgrade to MSDE 2000 SP3a if you already
have MSDE 2000 SP3 installed, we highly recommend you upgrade if you are
redistributing custom Visual FoxPro applications that include MSDE 2000.
This is so you can obtain the new MSDE 2000 SP3a merge modules (MSM files)
needed for your Windows Installer based setups. In addition, the SP3a update
also contains an updated Readme file clarifying many of the issues addressed
in SP3. For more information and to download the SP3a update, visit the SQL
web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/2000/sp3.asp"

Eric den Doop

2. Remove binary data

3. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3 Available

4. In UML Class diagram, what's the difference between an arrow and a straight line ?

5. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 Available

6. LINK file in (HP/UX) to Archive Logs DISAPPEARED !

7. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3 and linked server problems

8. FL-Fort Lauderdale--> CONTRACT C++ Oracle OLTP

9. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 Available

10. ODBC + SQL 2000 Service Pack 3 Slow Down

11. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3 Available