My diagrams keep disappearing

Post by Brandon Lill » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:59:56

The other developers insist that they are not deleting them, but every
few days I notice that all my diagrams (read: all 2 of them *grin*)
keep disappearing.... Anybody seen this before?  Using SQL 2000 SP1 on
Windows 2000 Server SP1

Brandon
--
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move." -

My diagrams keep disappearing

Post by Tom Olso » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:12:56

Your diagrams are stored in the dtproperties table within each database.  If
records are being removed from that table it would explain you loss.

> The other developers insist that they are not deleting them, but every
> few days I notice that all my diagrams (read: all 2 of them *grin*)
> keep disappearing.... Anybody seen this before?  Using SQL 2000 SP1 on
> Windows 2000 Server SP1

My diagrams keep disappearing

Post by Brandon Lill » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:39:31

Quote:> Your diagrams are stored in the dtproperties table within each
database.  If
> records are being removed from that table it would explain you loss.

That's it exactly.  I can now execute the responsible parties. :)
Thanks!

Brandon