Newbie: Access profile

Post by Alf » Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:50:19

Hi:

I'm using AccessXP with MSDE2000 on XP pro.

I am trying to assign a particular icon for my adp file through the startup
options, but whenever a (any) form loads, the db window will pop up
minimized (I cleared the "show db window" checkbox already). Is there
anything I can do to avoid this?

I once created a profile "alf"according to Access's helpfile but I kept
getting error messages like "Could not find C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office10\MSACCESS.exe /profile "alf" "d:\My Documents\Myadp.adp" when
working on the shortcut.

Any assistance or advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Alf

1. Pasar consultas a proyectos access / Convert access queries to access projects

Estoy tratando de pasar algunas consultas que usan campos de form para
filtrar datos:

por ejemplo:

select * from clientes
where usuario=Nombre_Usuario() and fecha=Form!FormSelecciones!Fecha_entrada

?Como harais esto?

------
(In weird English)
I 'm trying to convert a query that uses a field set in a form to use them
in a access project.
In example:

select * from customers
where user=Name_of_the_user() and date1=Form!FormSelections!date_arrival

How could I get this?

2. how injoy marring by me?

3. Access MS-ACCESS file from a Linux box

4. PostgreSQL 7.2.2: Security Release

5. Can't See Access 97 Queries in DTS Access connection

6. Erasing records

7. Accessing an old MS Access v2.0 table

8. JDBC Beta Program for multi database data access ( CONNX Access all your enterprise data using JDBC)

9. Accessing a Stored Procedure from an Access Module

10. Access 97 and Access XP

11. Join Access SQLServer Table with Access Table

12. Access 97/SqlServer 7: Appending Access Tables into Sql Server tables doesnt work for big tables