Back-ups

Post by Szatkowski, Ernes » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Veritas (formerly Seagate Software) has a back-up solution that is
Cluster aware.
It is called Veritas Back-up Exec. It is not cheap but , It will do the
trick. I also would not recommend the ARCServe product. I personally
have not ever used it but people I know have and they don't care for it
at all. www.veritas.com

Ernie