Service pack 5a on sql 6.5

Post by Yehuda Lula » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

How Can I Know that the service pack was installed successfully , is there

service pack setup on some servers and I received an error message during
the installation , and the installation was aborted , but even though the
version was updated to 6.50.416 .

Service pack 5a on sql 6.5

Post by Neil Pik » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Yehuda - if the version is 416 then the sp is applied

> How Can I Know that the service pack was installed successfully , is there

> service pack setup on some servers and I received an error message during
> the installation , and the installation was aborted , but even though the
> version was updated to 6.50.416 .

 (Please post ALL replies to the newsgroup only unless indicated otherwise)
 For SQL FAQ entries see
 http://go.compuserve.com/sqlserver (library 1) - latest stuff is always here
 www.ntfaq.com/sql.html
 http://www.swynk.com/faq/sql/sqlserverfaq.asp