Installing Pivottable service on Office 2000 French

Installing Pivottable service on Office 2000 French

Post by A. Chaaba » Wed, 14 Nov 2001 04:29:35

I'm presently trying to install the pivottable service on
a client machine with Office 200 french. The setup will
not run because of the language. Is there a french version
of the pivottable service available, if so , where?

Thanks

1. Installing Access 2000 With MS Office 2000 (Standard Version) Already Installed

Hi folks:

I purchased MS Office 2000 (Standard Version) upgrade when it first
came out because it integrates the office programs that come with it.

Previously, I used non-MS programs that in my view were better, but
could only operate on a stand alone basis.  For example, I was unable
to obtain an address from my PIM while composing a letter with my
previous Word Processor unless I used some cumbersome copy and paste
routines.  Now, using Outlook 2000 as my E-mail client and my PIM,  I
can obtain addresses from Outlook while writing a letter in Word.

However, I now see a need for a Database to help me run my business.
Access 2000 did not come with my Standard Version of Office 2000.  So
here are my questions:

1. Will I have any problems if I buy Access 2000 and install it onto a
computer that has Office 2000 (Standard Version) already installed?

2. Would a non-MS Database be better and could I install it on a
machine with Office 2000 (Standard Version) already installed?  Do
most non-MS databases integrate well with Word and Excel?

3. MS has LIbrary Programs with templates that tie in with Outlook and
Access.  Do they work well?

4. Would a computer literate person who is an Office 2000 power user
have problems installing and setting up Access (initially with Wizards
and templates) ---- especially if (s)he has some general knowledge
about database concepts and programs?

5. If I purchase Access 2000 now, do I get a discount because I
already have MS Office 2000?

----
Cheers,

Lloyd Lindsay

Replace (hyphen) with -

2. we develop your film and buy your images 93765

3. OWC (office web components) pivottable conected to analysis services fails

4. Help with the Jinitiator!!!

5. deployment of pivottable service 2000

6. Ver 4 truncating of zeros in reports

7. SQL 7.0 OLAP Services and Excel 2000 PivotTable

8. HELP !! MVS DB2 V3.1.0 to V4.1.0 upgrade trouble

9. SQL Server 2000 won't install with Back Office Server 2000

10. Can't install SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server 2003 French

11. Analysis Services 2000 /Windows XP / Office XP

12. Office 2000 Web Components & Analysis Services

13. Installing Office 2000 Web Components