"Return all rows" and delete

Post by Eric » Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:00:00

This is a simple SQL Server 7 Enterprise Manager question:

I have a table with an identity field and 5 non-identity fields.  None of
them are related to any other table.  I right-click on the table in the
Enterprise Manager and choose "Open table" and "Return all rows".  When I
right-click on a record, the "Delete" menu-item is disabled.  I can delete
records fine with the Query Analyzer or through code.  Any ideas on how to
enable the Delete?

Thanks,
Eric

1. SQL 7: "Return all rows" and Delete

This is a simple SQL Server 7 Enterprise Manager question:

I have a table with an identity field and 5 non-identity fields.  None of
them are related to any other table.  I right-click on the table in the
Enterprise Manager and choose "Open table" and "Return all rows".  When I
right-click on a record, the "Delete" menu-item is disabled.  I can delete
records fine with the Query Analyzer or through code.  Any ideas on how to
enable the Delete?

Thanks,
Eric

2. Custom Format Mask for dates retrieved from the Sql Server

3. Query returning avlues from "next" row

4. Sql JDBC Java Client

5. Cannot "Return all Rows" in MMC

6. Help - Forms - Seek etc..

7. "#Deleted" records returned by ODBC

8. Query Data

9. Problem with "deleted" rows

10. Access: "#Deleted" rows

12. SQL server editing view with two tables "Row handle referred to a deleted row or

13. dr("field").toString returns "400.0000" instead of "400"