Tiemout when connecting from analysis server to sql server

Tiemout when connecting from analysis server to sql server

Post by dba » Thu, 09 May 2002 20:41:56

I have analysis sever in my computer and I try to build a cube. The source
is sqlserver 2000.
I get timeout.
When I try to edit the data source (data link properties) I see a connect
timeout default of 15 seconds. I try to change this value but it remains
unchanged.

Any ideas?

Thans
Zvi

1. SQL Server 2000 - Connecting to a remote analysis server

Hi,

I'm attempting to connect to a remote analysis server and get the error
"Cannot connect to the repository. Error: Cound not use "; file already in
use."

My local machine and the server I'm trying to connect to both have SQL
Server 2000 SP3 and Win2k (also with latest updates). My user is also set up
as an OLAP administrator on both machines.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Jon

2. Unknown Internal Operating System Error

3. SQL Server 2000 - connecting to a remote analysis server

4. Select * ... where key = 1 and key = 2

5. Analysis Manager cannot connect to Analysis Server

6. How image data are stored

7. Using parameter in sub-query

8. Problem connecting one SQL Server server to another SQL Server server

9. Can not connect to analysis server after rename the server name

10. Can not connect to SQL Server 2000 Analysis Service running on Windows Nt

11. Unable to Connect from SQL 2000 to Analysis Server

12. Renaming SQL 2000 Analysis Server then cannot connect