Dead Lock Alert

Post by SHAY Projec » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi

Using SQL 6.5 Executive, how can I set up a trap to a dead lock
situation my DB is experiencing?
or
How can I set the same trap on any other lock, extent, page etc... ?

Thank you in advance.
--
**************************
*     SHAY PROJECT       *

*     ICQ#: 6459378      *
*                        *
* Foreign Trade Software *
*           &            *
* Network Administration *
*                        *
*  Bank Leumi Le Israel  *
* International Division *
**************************

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. How to Alert a Dead Lock?

Hi,

SQL Server has 1205 error that let us know about a Dead Lock, but it only
tell us the PID. Any way to know that table this happened? Can we add more
"%" into the message to see other information?

Thanks
R Sousa

2. Administration of Historical Data (fwd)

3. row level locking and dead-lock prevention

4. Weird error updating fields with ADO 2.6 Jet 4.0 SP5

5. CONSULTING

6. Table locks and dead locks

7. ORACLE AND DB/2 DBA's NEEDED!!

8. Dead Locks?

9. dead lock problem.

10. Dead-Locking - error 21205

11. Record Dead Lock

12. SQL Server 2000 JDBC driver causing dead lock