Patrick Logan, MCSD
Senior Technical Development Advisor
McKessonHBOC -- Extended Care Solutions Group
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of McKessonHBOC.
Quote:> I am trying to setup my SQL server behind a firewall, my problem is asides
> from opening port 1433, what else do I need to know to get this up and
> running right. Any suggestions, including firewall recommendations and
> configuration options will be greatly welcomed. Thanks in advance all.
1. Problem: I am trying to insert a query into a table
I am trying to insert the results of a query of two tables into a third
table. I have tried to use a Insert Into and then a sub select. I am using
SQL Server2000. It is giving me an error of "Insert Error: Column name or
number of supplied values does not match table definition." Am I going
about it the right way or did I make a mistake on syntax.
If there is another way Please let me know. I really would appreciate it.
2. tgconstrrelid doesn't survive a dump/restore
3. DSN from remote SQL server to web server behind a firewall
4. Changing path to a table in FILE.DDF in PSQL7, possible?
5. Databases moving to new server
6. Setup SQLServer Access Behind Proxy Firewall
8. I am trying to locate the T-SQL debugger which comes with Query Analyzer
9. I am trying to store the result of a dynamic sql query in a variable
11. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required
12. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using