Personal Edition

Post by stickney » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 02:02:38

I have a new laptop.  On my old laptop I had the sql 7.0
desktop edition.  How do you install the Personal Edition
of SQL 2000 on a W2K Pro client?  The server component is
greyed out and I have found no documentation on the
process.

Thanks.

Personal Edition

Post by Suresh B. Kandoth [M » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 05:35:26

SQL Server 2000 Personal edition is shipped in a seperate CD-ROM along with
the Standard and Enterprise Editions. You will have to launch setup from
that CD-ROM.

Suresh B. Kandoth

1. SQL 2000 Personal Edition in a personal computer with Win98

Did I install SQL 2000 Personal Edition in a personal computer with Win98,
is the problem that in this personal computer I get to usually access the
Base of Data, but in another personal computer of the net this is not
possible he says that was not possible to find server SQL, this problem
he/she is due to the fact of SQL 2000 Personal Edition to rotate only in the
personal computer where he is installed???!!!

2. Installing OAS problems

3. installing sql 2000 personal edition on same machine as sql 7 standard edition

4. error '80004005'

5. SQL 2000 Personal Edition vs. Standard Edition

6. Best Database in the World?

7. transfer data from personal edition to enterprise edition

8. dbGrid Problems

9. DB2 Personal Edition Install Error on Windows XP Professional Edition

10. Difference between DB2 UDB Personal Edition and Satellite Edition

11. Is There An Oracle 8 Server Personal Edition? (NOT 8i Personal Edition)

12. Repost: SQLServer7.0 Personal edition server registration error!

13. auctionboard - Personal Edition