1. Glitch!! You call that a glitch!!??
Sorry, but every time I have a major computer problem, I think of Robo Cop.
I'm building my first Relational DB and need some words of wisdom from the
Wise Ones. I've built a DB with three related files: Inventory, Customers, and
Orders. The demo/template on FM Pro 4.0 seemed to require alot of modification
to meet my requirements so I decided to go from scratch.
Naturally, I ran into problems. Problem one is that the summary fields in the
Orders file seems to be cumulative over all the records in the field. They are
summaries of repeating fields if that matters. How do I restrict the summary
to the current record?
Problem two is that I'm trying to figure out the best way to automatically
deduct the sell quantity in the Orders file from the quantity on hand of the
Inventory file. The demo version seems to have an intermediate file between
the orders and inventory file. I'm starting to think that there is a good
reason for this. Any suggestions? Advice?
"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians
are malevolently well informed about the United States."
- J. Bartlett Brebner
2. Questions: memo fields and reports
3. MSDE 2000 taskbar icon lost
4. Optimal persistent user connections
5. SQL 6.5 memory in taskbar for sqlserver
6. Adp connection: server naming SRVNAME\INSTNAME or SRVNAME?
11. How do I put icons on the taskbar?
12. Taskbar without Titlebar ?
13. Running application on taskbar..