Is it possible to retrieve data from an ODBC DNS using TSQL, or any other
method from within SQL Server(6.5)?
Neil Pike MVP/MCSE. Protech Computing LtdQuote:> Is it possible to retrieve data from an ODBC DNS using TSQL, or any other
> method from within SQL Server(6.5)?
1. TSQL OR NOT TSQL this is the ?
I believe I am over using T-sql, and would appreciate some help with SQL
I have the following fantasy portfolio
I want to return the following
MonthlyPerformance% (compared with previous month)
YTDPerformance% (from Start of year)
Currently I have been using t-sql (hold each value, move row by row...).but
could I use just SQL by using two copies of the source table with some sort
Appreciate any help
3. Differences between SyBase TSQL, and SQL Server 2000 TSQL
4. Existing resultset ==> MSRDC
5. non Stored Procedure TSQL code and Browser TSQL testing
6. Sybase Two(multi) Phase Commit.
7. Possible to connect to ODBC within TSQL?
9. Using an ODBC connection within TSQL
10. TSQL Connection via ODBC to remote MSSQL Server
11. Using ODBC call rather than TSQL execute to call a stored procedure
12. Creating a connection with ODBC and Enterprise manager threw TSQL
13. Problems with .NET Odbc Data Provider (Microsoft.data.odbc.dll)