copy text data type from one table to another

copy text data type from one table to another

Post by Andy » Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:23:33

How do I copy a text data type column from one table to
another table? I can't declare it as varchar because this
text string is about 6000 characters long.

regards
Andy

copy text data type from one table to another

Post by Jean Philippe Vankemme » Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:47:13

With UPDATETEXT...

Here is a little sample :

Regards,
JP

Quote:> How do I copy a text data type column from one table to