scripting SQL trace

Post by Hudák Gábo » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:10:48

How can I script a MS SQL 7 trace made by MS SQL 7 Profiler?

scripting SQL trace

Post by Suja » Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:34:01

I am trying to achieve the same thing. I have posted a similar message too.

Quote:> How can I script a MS SQL 7 trace made by MS SQL 7 Profiler?

scripting SQL trace

Post by Suja » Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:55:21

I just found this info on BOL hope this helps.

How to save a template, trace file, or trace table to SQL Script (SQL
Profiler)
To save a template, trace file, or trace table to SQL Script

On the File menu, point to Open, and then click Trace Template, Trace File,
or Trace Table.

If you choose to save a trace table, you must enter the connection
information. In the Connect to SQL Server dialog box, select the server to
which you want to connect and a connection method.

In the Open dialog box, select a trace template, trace file, or trace table
to save.

On the File menu, point to Save As, and then click SQL Script.

Quote:> How can I script a MS SQL 7 trace made by MS SQL 7 Profiler?